The AZAFCC board of directors is requesting proposals for presentations during next year’s Sedona Conference. We are looking for proposals that comply with the Mission Statement of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, which states, "AFCC is an interdisciplinary, international association of professionals dedicated to improving the lives of children and families through the resolution of family conflict. AFCC promotes a collaborative approach to serving the needs of children among those who work in and with family law systems, encouraging education, research and innovation and identifying best practices."
To submit your proposal please provide the following (proposals that do not meet the following criteria will not be considered):
● a title for your presentation,
● a brief summary of your presentation (approximately 80 words),
● a longer description (no more than 250 words),
● learning objectives (3 - 4 objectives),
● the list of presenters (no more than 3),
● Bios for all presenters,
● 3 peer-reviewed citations (not full articles, just the citations) authored within the past 10 years, not written by the presenters, that support your presentation.
Please put this all into one document and send together.
We encourage our members, and prior participants at the conference, to submit proposals. Please note AZAFCC is a non-profit organization and is unable to pay presenters to present at the conference. If your proposal is selected, we do offer a reduced fee for the conference if you plan to attend the entire conference. In addition, we ask that presenters bring their own computers, if needed. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposal deadline is March 22, 2019.